About the client and product 🚀
Our client is on a mission to create a data-driven culture hence helping different teams gain information and insight about the company’s key performance metrics that will help them make important decisions about strategy. Our Data Engineers will be collaborating with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to develop data pipeline/ETL solutions that will feed our partner's enterprise reports and analytics solutions.
What will you do? 💻
• Work with data analysts to help build analytical data sets that provide unique insights into
• Identify and analyze source data to understand structure, content and interrelationships.
• Ingest and store raw data into the data lake environment.
• Assemble complex analytical data sets that meet functional and non-functional business
• Create, maintain and automate optimal data pipelines to clean, transform and aggregate
data from disparate sources into an analysis-ready format.
• Achieve and maintain high data quality through comprehensive data testing.
What will you need 💪
• You have designed, developed and optimized data pipelines and data sets for reporting
and data analytics in a data lake and/or data warehouse environment.
• You have implemented complex business logic with SQL and Python.
• You have conducted comprehensive data testing to achieve high data quality and
• You have the ability to ask and answer meaningful questions by collecting, analyzing and
making sense of data in a given business context.
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with big data tools: Hive, Spark
• Experience with relational SQL databases: Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow
• Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, EC2
• Experience working in global Agile teams
Why should you join 🤸
🥷 BlackBelt team - You can join a cool and professional team, where everyone has a BlackBelt in technology
🧠 Development - We are supporting your growth with trainings and certifications
👣 Diversity – You can switch between projects and Delivery Units
🍻 Meetups - We have Meetups every month with interesting topics, knowledge sharing is guaranteed
🛋️ Flexibility- If you enjoy home office, then you can still enjoy your couch after Covid
🧡 Support - We are a caring organisation, if you face difficulties you can always count on us